Switch to full style
We have a massive amount of Edge Pro products so we figured it would be good to have a whole section on how to use the machine and what to use on it.
Post a reply

What is this collar?

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 am


Reference the above video. This presenter has a collar on his Edge
Pro that he claims he acquired from Chef Knives To Go. Do you have
this collar and if so please advise on procedure to order one.



Re: What is this collar?

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:35 am

Hi Chuck,

This is the item you are looking for. It's called a drill stop collar and it makes switching stones while adjusting for different stone thicknesses easy.
Post a reply