It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:27 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Knives and Sharpening review
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:17 pm 

Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to Mark Richmond, Shaun Fernandez and James Bullock! These guys do an excellent job in each of their respective jobs. I always get excellent customer service from Mark @ CKTG, Shaun with his knives and videos and James with his sharpening service. I also want to thank Tim @ TAJ Outdoors who has been very helpful and informative about re-handling knives. I also want to thank all the great people on this forum for their sharing of knowledge to new and seasoned alike. As you can tell I try to spread the wealth among Mark and his associates. I look forward to future business with them all! I just received my fourth knife from CKTG. A Richmond Artifex 240. It was sent to James who worked his sharpening magic. It is scary sharp as usual! Looking forward to doing some serious slicing and dicing this weekend.

bayrunner

Post subject: Re: Knives and Sharpening review
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:33 pm 
Forum Moderator

Thank you and my pleasure! and I'll only continue to improve on my videos as time goes on, so stay tuned! lol

It means the world to see people appreciate the efforts of everyone here, really, thank you. :D

With great sharpness comes great responsibility.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]