Konosukes tend to run a little small (or maybe their measurements include the neck, not just the cutting edge). My 240 is more like 232ish. Plus the lightness of the HD2 and HH lines make them handle more nimbly.
IMO, my general recommendation is that you should spend more on a gyuto, and less on the other two. You might want to be more specific in terms of the types for the other two that you are considering. petty? paring? slicer? something else?
Here are the knife recommendation questions that will give people more info to guide you:
1. Are you right handed?
2. What type of knife are you interested in (gyuto, nakiri etc..)
3. What size knife are you looking for?
4. Do you prefer carbon or stainless steel?
5. Do you prefer a western handle or a Japanese handle?
6. How much did you want to spend?
7. Do you know how to sharpen?
Please post your requests for a recommendation as a new topic and either I or other forum members will give you their opinion on which knife to buy.
Hopefully it will generate arguments that will entertain and inform you.