It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Takeda Sasanoha and Sukenari Ginsan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

Hello CKTG team,

I want to say thanks again for the great service. Both knives (goko damascus and w#1) I ordered in January arrived promptly and perfectly packaged. It still amazes me how fast you are able to ship orders, even with my random requests for drawings.

I did have 2 quick questions, the polar vortex has left me with some extra money for knives as it's just too cold to get out as much as normal.
- What is the tallest 240mm Takeda Sasanoha you have on hand?
(over 48mm with good f&f and I will pull the trigger as soon as I receive your response)
- Is the Sukenari Ginsan gyuto a laser cut blade?
(this may end up my backup plan)

There is no rush, just whenever you have time.

Thanks
Mark

Richmond Laser

Post subject: Re: Takeda Sasanoha and Sukenari Ginsan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the compliment. Sue and Alissa get very excited to draw the dopey pictures on the boxes so keep them coming. :)

We have a service where we offer to take photos and specs and will basically help you cherry pick a knife from our inventory. It's called the CKTG personal shopper and you can buy this service here along with the knife and I'll contact you and get to work for you: http://www.chefknivestogo.com/kncose.html

Or, you can simply give me a simple instruction in the comments section of the check out page that says "Hi Mark, please give me a tall one" and I'll take a quick look and select one from the few we have on the shelf. You won't get any extra communication from me for this service like the personal shopper and we'll ship out my choice.

Richmond Laser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:13 pm 

I'm confused, do we have to request dopey pictures in the comments section? I want some :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:21 pm 

+1 cedarhouse

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]