It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:28 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: NEW, Online auctions by HHH Knives!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:11 am 

I would like to invite you to check out the NEW HHH Custom Knives auction.
This will be a 7 day auction with a 10.00 start price no reserve. If you have any problems with the new software. or questions. Please contact me and let me know. :) I would love for the auction to be a great experiance for all.

If you would like to recieve info on future auctions.. Please take a second to send me a contact form with the words AUCTION in the title to be added to the list..

The software works similar to other online auction sites and is pretty easy to figure out. Dont hesitate to let me know if there is a glitch or problem as this is my first time using it and its all new to me! Have fun and thank you for your support.
God Bless. Randy Haas, HHH Knives

http://hhhcustomknives.com/product/auction-march-2014/

Post subject: Re: NEW, Online auctions by HHH Knives!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 am 

LESS then 2 days until this beauty is sold to the high bidder! Thanks everyone for checking this out, sharing it online. and bidding!! God Bless

http://hhhcustomknives.com/product/auction-march-2014/

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]