It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:15 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Available Knives..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 am 

Hi everyone. I am happy to be able to have a few knives made that are not already spoken for.

I get lots of questions and requests for knives and I hate to have to tell a client its gona be a year or more B4 I even start on there knife. So I plan to try to offer a few knives from time to time that I will call Spec Knives. This doesn't mean I wont be taking orders or doing full customs..

These will be a as I can and what I feel like making at the time sort of thing. I am always open to suggestions about what you guys might want to see next. But I wont be taking orders and I don't want anyone to get mad if I don't make a knife they suggest.

Anyways. This thread will be where I post a picture or 10 of the knife/knives as I have then finished and they become available.

First up. My standard 240mm Gyuto profile with western full tang handles. AEB-L heat treated and cryo treated Stainless steel 61 RC These have rounded spine and relieved choils. The handles are highly contoured coke bottle shaped. and made from some beautiful woods.

Who knows what I will do next. Maybe boning knives. or pettys. or steak knives.. Heck even a bread knife? Im just gonna try and have fun with it and use it as a opportunity to break up the rest of the stuff I am doing. I love making customs yet sometimes I just want to try a new piece of wood or handle material. Or use something special I have had for 10 years waiting for the right knife. I also may test a few new steel as I go forward. This should be a fun!!

Please enjoy the images of these handles and to get the rest of the story on these. Visit my web page.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Available Knives..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 am 

Stunning work!

I'll take that 2 tone beauty!

I wonder if the mortgage company will give me a break this month :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:34 am 

awesome. Here is a link to my web site where you can complete the purchase. http://hhhcustomknives.com/product-category/knives/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:19 am 

if i could afford it the ironwood would be mine! Wonderful work!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:31 am 

Beautiful handles as usual Randy! I love my #'ed Haas more every time I use it, absolutely superb knife!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:35 pm 

Thanks Guys!! :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]