It is currently Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:58 pm

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Customer Testimonials and Reviews
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 pm 

I am opening this thread for customers that would like to review my Sharpening work and for potential customers that want to hear about my work. If you have recently had a knife sharpened by me please feel free to leave your thought's here.

Thank you,
Jason

Post subject: Re: Sharpening Feedback & Customer Reviews
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:09 am 

Very positive experience. My favorite knife is just like new. Flawless repair. Shipping was fast. Excellent communication, letting me know exactly when it was received, fixed, and shipped back to me. Also the price was so reasonable. VIP service.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:10 am 

I sent Jason a Kamo R2 knife for sharpening and a chip repair. The knife is now better than new. I am very, very pleased with his work. He responded immediately and completed the work on the day he received my knife. I don't know what more one could expect. This is excellent service.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:09 pm 

Hi all - just wanted to say thanks to Jason... He sharpened 6 of my knives about a month ago, and all of them turned out great! He also did a slight re-profile on my Koishi 240 (flattened slightly) and it's perfect for me!

High quality workmanship, good pricing, good communication, etc... highly recommended!
Thanks again!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]