It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:48 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Addict SLD stainless
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:10 pm 

Does anyone own one of these? There are videos and reviews of the HD steel but not this stuff. I'd be purchasing this as an alternative to waiting for the 240 kohetsu to come in. Also, has anyone handled the 270 kohetsu? Does it feel that much bigger?

Post subject: Re: Addict SLD stainless
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

We're working on a demo video now. Charlemagne is doing it along with a few others. I'm really happy with this knife and how it came out. The steel is good stuff, the grinds are super nice and the price is right. We have about 6-7 left from the first run of 40 we received. If you like a tall knife I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Yes the 270mm kohetsu seems big to me but I'm a home cook. If you're a pro and you're mashing through tons of stuff each day I'm sure you would would like it. The 240 should be back in stock soon. My guess is 20 days judging from what my supplier told me.

Chefknivestogo Blog

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]