Goko Damascus

Goko Damascus

Feb 14, 2014#1

Hey I saw the Goko 240mm Hammered Damascus knives were back in stock and the Damascus in 210 just came in. I was wondering if there is any word on 240mm Damascus or should I just purchase the hammered damascus. This is urgent, I don't want to miss out again!!!

Feb 14, 2014#2

You better just grab the hammered damascus. These might be the last. The are pretty much the same blade anyway!
      If God wanted me to be a vegetarian he wouldn't have made animals taste so good.

Feb 14, 2014#3

I know, my finger is on the trigger and there is a bad man on the other end of the gun. I could be a hero; what am I so afraid of?

Site Admin

Feb 14, 2014#4

We have 50 of the regular damascus in route. The hammered ones arrived first so these will be on sale until we run out again. Monday is a postal holiday so I expect the regular ones on Tuesday.

Feb 14, 2014#5

Doooooo it! (give into peer pressure)

I ALMOST bought one, picked up the Kohetsu 240 instead as I really want to put that side by side with the Richmond Laser AS.

Feb 14, 2014#6

I just picked up the 210, looking forward to it. If I like it I will pick up the 240 also when they come in. They seem to be a great value.

Feb 14, 2014#7

chefknivestogo wrote:We have 50 of the regular damascus in route. The hammered ones arrived first so these will be on sale until we run out again. Monday is a postal holiday so I expect the regular ones on Tuesday.
                If the regular damascus blades are the same price then I will wait for those to come in as I like the plain blades better. Will they be the same price as the hammered blades?

Feb 14, 2014#8

I ordered one of the hammered Damascus today! can't wait for my first Japanese knife!

Feb 14, 2014#9

I picked one up, since I was bummed I had missed out on it last time. I had been lusting after the Takamura Santoku for months now, so when I heard about the sale price, that jumped into my basket too. Oh, and I figured I might as well add the Idahone, I've been meaning to pick that up. No doubt I'll be happy with all of these items - I just hope that tax return is fat! ;)

Feb 14, 2014#10

Just purchased the hammered Damascus today! Cant wait for it to get here. This will be the fourth knife in a month and the wife is going to kill me!!!

Read more posts (79 remaining)