It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:40 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: IT'S HERE!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm 

Just got my new Richmond Laser Aogami Super 210 w/ Bubinga handle and I wanted to share some of my enthusiasm.

First off, this knife is a looker. Really quite stunning. This is my first san mai knife and I must say the wavy cladding line is just a thing of beauty. The grind looks amazing as well. Very, very thin behind the edge. Fit and finish is impressive.

I really should be working right now but I couldn't help but punish a couple onions. The laser stands up to the name and just falls through the food.

I am going to make a veggie stir fry tonight and really see what this bad boy is all about... I will post pictures.

Sorry for the rambling, I am just super stoked and wanted to share with everyone.

P.S. I know this is getting redundant (because everyone says it) but it still must be said... Mark's customer service is second to none. Thank you for dealing with the thousands of emails I must have sent.

Post subject: Re: IT'S HERE!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 pm 

Congratulations!! I think we all know that feeling :) I still look for things to cut....

Chris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:21 pm 
Site Admin

I'm really glad you like it. :)

Sue said to me the other day "did you get more of those Laser Aogami knives?. They're going to be big sellers. People keep asking me when we will have more"....

She never says that stuff to me. :)

Chefknivestogo Blog

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:43 pm 

AAGGG I was waiting till pay day and they sold out the day before. Congrats sounds awesome. maybe the next time around if the plants align and i got a extra buck or two to spend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:07 am 

<> Kirk

I had to wait a bit for mine too. Believe me, it is totally worth the wait. Just be patient and you shall be rewarded with a FANTASTIC knife.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]