It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:54 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Richmond AS
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:07 pm 

Hey Mark:

Do you have any further information on the upcoming Richmond Aogami Super line? I know you said to look for these in the first few months of 2013, but my excitement is getting the better of me!

Just wondering if production was underway and if you had anymore information on what the knife will be like besides the fact that it will be AS clad with stainless and wa handled.

Post subject: Re: Richmond AS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

The order was placed and the steel has been made. At this point they're just blanks and still need to be ground, handled, engraved and sharpened. I'll update as the knives go through the production process. It always takes longer than I would like. This is an important knife for us. I had to make a big commitment to get them to do them so I hope they're popular.

Richmond Laser

Post subject: Re: Richmond AS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:42 pm 
Forum Moderator

MARK <> If I remember correctly, they're going to be clad, correct?

Irrespective of that, I'm confident they'll sell like hotcakes. You're sorta like Pierre; whatever you do professionally turns out like gold... 8-)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]