It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Richmond Addict- Future?
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 am 

Hello Mark,
I have been watching the Addict evolve and was excited that you were considering making a 52100 version. I end up buying the Ultimatum 52100 and am currently enjoying. I have really wanted to try 52100 for some time now. Eventually I will do a review once I get used to the shorter french pattern and sharpen it.
At this point I see that the Ultimatum has become the platform for steel sprints. Is there any chance that the Addict will become a platform for some steel sprints? W2 hint hint;) If not are you going to move into AEB-L?

Post subject: Re: Richmond Addict- Future?
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

You have good timing. The new 52100 addicts are being handled right now. We did a nice little addition by putting a shoulder on the tang to make a more flush connection with the handle. We also put a very nice 52100 engraving on the back side of the blades mostly so I won't mix them up but I think they look cool anyway.

I'm planning on doing some AEB-L addicts soon. W2 would be fun!! I think if the M390s go well we can do some of those as well.

Here take a look:Image

Chefknivestogo Blog

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:59 pm 
Forum Moderator

Good to see the knife it all started with getting some more love!

Belgian Sharpening
Facebook

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 am 

chefknivestogo:
You have good timing. The new 52100 addicts are being handled right now. We did a nice little addition by putting a shoulder on the tang to make a more flush connection with the handle. We also put a very nice 52100 engraving on the back side of the blades mostly so I won't mix them up but I think they look cool anyway.

I'm planning on doing some AEB-L addicts soon. W2 would be fun!! I think if the M390s go well we can do some of those as well.

Well that is awesome. I didn't know that was all still moving forward. What a problem I have now I have to buy more knives a great prices.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:53 pm 

Love my Addict. Hard steel, sharp edge, beautiful rosewood handle... Havent had to think about the edge, and its been used nearly everyday for three weeks

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

I'm glad you like it. Looking forward to taking the 52100 home for a spin. Maybe I'll do a little video on it after I'm done sharpening it.

Chefknivestogo Blog

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]