It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:14 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 10 of 10 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: HandAmerican Rod Giveaway: First Car?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm 

You are quite welcome cederhouse.

As usual Mark is very gracious and modest.

The truth is that any contribution on my part is a small matter when you consider the effort that he and Sue put in to secure and promote quality products and then get them out to customers quickly.

I was happy to do this and will be happy to do it again. I'm proud to be part of the CKTG group.

BTW - my first car was given to me by my Stepmom, a 1963 Plymouth Valiant with that famous slant six engine & push button Trans.

I used to warm it up for her on cold winter mornings in the months leading to my getting a license. I suppose it was kind to do so and she appreciated it, but I just wanted to sit behind the wheel whenever I could.

Once I got my mitts on that bugger my life exploded - took it everywhere, even drove it to high school - a block away.

Fun thread!

Keith

Page 10 of 10 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10