Guys - What are your thoughts between Moritaka Supreme 165mm and the Masakage Mizu Petty 150mm? Both nice and tall for that mini-G thing. I like the deal on the Moritaka : http://www.chefknivestogo.com/mosu16pe.html
and the savings on the Masakage http://www.chefknivestogo.com/mamipe15.html
. I know that both are going to be reactive.
Will use between a Shun paring and a gyuto to be named as well as a german 8" for the heavy going.
1. Are you right handed? - right handed
2. What type of knife are you interested in (gyuto, nakiri etc..) - petty
3. What size knife are you looking for? - 150mm
4. Do you prefer carbon or stainless steel? - doesn't matter
5. Do you prefer a western handle or a Japanese handle? - doesn't matter
6. How much did you want to spend? - $100-150
7. Do you know how to sharpen? - yes
Thanks for taking the time to share your point of view