It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Kohetsu aogami super vs. Lazer aogami super
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:04 pm 

I'm more or less wondering how the Moritaka is compared to the kanehiro that some one had recommended?

Post subject: Re: Kohetsu aogami super vs. Lazer aogami super
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:37 am 

Tall Dark and Swarfy wrote:I just now really saw what your avatar is. For the longest time I thought it was the opening palm tree in smog scene from the movie "To Live and Die in LA'. And I have a 26" monitor! These cataracts gotta come off.

Might not be the cataracts, might just be that it's a bad picture :oops:

Was trying to get the reflection of light off the grind to make a perfect half moon just under the Kanji
Took 3 pics... All fails... Got annoyed with myself... Took one more quick one and went with it :roll:

Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2