Now that I've gotten into Japanese knives, a friend gave me a yanagiba of unknown make that he has no use for and I'm hoping someone on the forum can identify it. Here's what I know:
- all carbon, core and clad
- it appears to have had a lacquer finish originally but now has a forced patina
- single bevel, back side seems to be slightly hollow ground
- basic d-shaped wa handle with plastic ferrule
- length is 210, height is 31.5 and width 2.5
Thanks in advance.
By the way, this is my first time uploading a photo so I hope I've gotten it right.