It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 15 of 18 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Messages from our customers.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:47 pm 
VIP Member

Thanks to Mark and everyone in the Forum for their help into a first of many more J Knives!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

Dear sirs,

yesterday arrived my Edge Pro Apex 4 and accessories. I am really pleased with the quality of service that you provide. In fact, very quick and efficient.
I would like to emphasize that the stated product value (without me even ask) made me economise good money. So I end up spending it with you. Soon we will do business again, because you have earned a loyal customer.
Congratulations and thank you very much.

Regards,

Wilson

Richmond Laser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Mark + Sue,

I've had so much success with sharpening it's nuts, I've started sharpening my co-workers knives as well as friends.

Thanks for the calendar, I needed one :)

Thanks again,
Austin

Richmond Laser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Mark,

My order arrived safely and in great timing. Thank you for making such great tools available to us cooks out here. It really helps me on the job, and I would be so much less educated if not for all the information you provide us, and of course the forums. So, best of wishes for CKTG for the future, i will always be a faithful customer. I will continue to recommend the site to anyone serious about cooking.

Thanks for your time,
Aaron

BTW the Richmond Laser AS is one heck of a knife, great job.

Richmond Laser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:31 pm 
Site Admin

I wanted to share my thoughts on the great customer service Chefknivestogo offers. It is simple enough to highlight a transaction that has gone through without any hiccups and this should be the standard expectation for any order you place. The true value of a company is how the handle, support, and follow through when you need help on those occasions when there is an issue.

I recently purchased a DMT lapping plate from Chefknivestogo and as expected everything with the order was flawless and without issue. After receiving the DMT lapping plate I flattened a few sharpening stones in preparation to sharpening some tools. I noticed after the flattening of the sharpening stones the DMT lapping plate was showing excessive and uneven wear pattern. I normally contact the manufacturer directly in these instances since the vendor (Chefknivestogo) really has no responsibility for items they sale in respect to either failure or some other issue with the product.

I attempted to contact DMT directly and after waiting a week with no reply I sent a second request to DMT explaining the issue I was having with the Dia-Flat. I also sent an email to Chefknivestogo letting them know that I was having an issue just in case I needed to have them replace the plate. Shortly after sending the email I received a call from Mark at Chefknivestogo and he was very engaged and said he would contact DMT directly for me and he would make sure the issue was dealt with right away.

Shortly after Mark sending his email I was contacted by DMT and they asked for photos. DMT stands behind their products and they are sending a replacement. This shows the true value of a company for both Chefknivestogo and DMT in how dedicated they are to providing the very best service no matter what the circumstance. Even though I was dealing the DMT directly Mark escalated this and took ownership of the problem making sure things were addressed in a timely manner.

I have always had good experiences with Chefknivestogo and this furthers my very high opinion of them wanting to take care of their customers. This should be your “Go To” place for all your sharpening needs. It does not get any better than this!

Thank you,

Michael

Richmond Laser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the videos you posted on your website!

After my products from you arrived I went to work on a well-used Forschner blade given to me by my brother. After studying your videos, I knew the reason he thought the knife was 'dead' was that it needed to be thinned. This I did, and then I used your method to sharpen that knife.

Last night I cut up a bunch of leeks, carrots, kale and onion for a soup my wife made. A sharp knife is a joy to use, and I definitely enjoyed prepping the veg for that soup!

Again thank you--after following the method of sharpening in your videos, I was able to make that knife sharper than I have ever been able to do in the past. Not yet 'scary sharp' but I will keep practicing and get there.

Very best,
Mike

Richmond Laser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:40 pm 
VIP Member

This is my 6th knife from this site! I can't get enough. Thanks for the great products, and service.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm 
VIP Member

Love your stuff & store. This one is another gift.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm 
VIP Member

Thrilled to discover you guys, so many great knives!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 pm 
VIP Member

Great website, great prices. (I'm buying here instead of Williams-Sonoma.)

Page 15 of 18 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next