It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Chosera 400 vs Latte 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:08 pm 

So for the everyday run of the mill sharpening I use a chosera 400 and a Naniwa 2k "green brick". These two stones make a great combo and give me a edge that is perfectly balanced between toothy and polished.

The way most knives come to us starting them by hand would take too much time so bevels get set on a 2x72 120 grit belt and are then followed by the above combo.

While the chosera works and I am warming up to the brand I'm a stone junky and never satisfied with just one stone :D I must try them all!

So let's here it, tell me how the latte 400 compares to the 400 chosera. Wear rate, cutting speed, mud production.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]