It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:28 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Customer complaint
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Mark/Sue:

Found this post on knifeforums here: http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/showt ... last/#LAST

Rookie.

“Hi folks,

I am sorry to have to come here to ask this but I cannot get any answers from anyone.

I ordered and paid for the knives recommended to me by you guys and on your suggestions made the order with http://www.chefknivestogo.com/

Everything was smooth until I didn't receive any delivery, so I kept tracking the delivery with the email sent to me. The item by the tracking number has stated the following,

Payment of charges - Item being held, addressee being notified

So I guessed it has something to do with importation charges?

5 days have passed and still no one has contacted me. I sent out 3 emails now over the last week and not 1 reply from http://www.chefknivestogo.com/....

I tried contacting the carrier but to no avail.

I am kind of stuck what to do. I do not mind paying any importation thats needed but I would like to know how and to be frank http://www.chefknivestogo.com/ have been very unprofessional.

They should atleast reply to my emails.

All in all not very nice shopping experience.

I guess I just sit and wait till someone contacts me, if they ever do....

Chefknivestogo Blog

Post subject: Re: Customer complaint
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:18 pm 
Site Admin

This kind of stuff amazes me.

1. I answer every single email that comes into my in box. Every one! Email me at info@chefknivestogo.com and I will answer you. If I don't answer you I didn't get the email.

2. I have a phone number and I answer the phone all day every day Monday through Friday 9am CST until about 4pm CST. We are off on the weekends.

3. I have a forum right here where you can come and post your issues. Why on earth you wouldn't post here instead of the knife forum is beyond me. I'm not a paying member over there so it would be rude for me to jump over there and post a response. To be honest I'm so busy that I never check that forum and never would have seen this if my pal Rookie hadn't alerted me.

So, tell me your name and order number right on this thread and you will get a phone call or email from me immediately. I have no idea who you are or what your talking about so please help me out. If you are in England we did get 2 emails from a customer. This is just a guess but if it's you go over to your post office and pick up your package. For some reason the British post office always says they leave a message at the door of the customer but never does and we constantly get customers that ask us what happened to their packages when they are sitting right down the street waiting to be picked up.

Chefknivestogo Blog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm 

Very odd...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 pm 

Having spent 5 years in Customer Service at a bank and making numerous purchases here at CKTG I can say that it a customer error. Probably, used wrong email address or didn't hit send.

Gary II

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

I fight the massive email pile I get everyday and I try not to miss any. :)

Chefknivestogo Blog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

I found him. His order was placed Friday the 5th which was a Friday afternoon. So, we sent the package out on the 8th.

He actually sent us 2 emails, 1 yesterday and 1 today. Sue sent him the most updated tracking this morning.

Here is the tracking info:

Addressee requested later delivery - Scheduled for another delivery attempt today

April 17, 2013, 5:56 pm

GREAT BRITAIN

International Parcels

Payment of charges - Item being held, addressee being notified
April 13, 2013, 1:10 am

GREAT BRITAIN

Arrival at Post Office

April 12, 2013, 11:47 pm
GREAT BRITAIN

Customs clearance processing complete
April 12, 2013, 5:23 am
GREAT BRITAIN

April 10, 2013, 11:49 pm
GREAT BRITAIN
Customs Clearance
April 10, 2013, 11:48 pm
GREAT BRITAIN

Processed Through Sort Facility
April 10, 2013, 11:41 pm
GREAT BRITAIN

Chefknivestogo Blog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:48 pm 

chefknivestogo wrote:
3. I have a forum right here where you can come and post your issues. Why on earth you wouldn't post here instead of the knife forum is beyond me. I'm not a paying member over there so it would be rude for me to jump over there and post a response. To be honest I'm so busy that I never check that forum and never would have seen this if my pal Rookie hadn't alerted me.

I think you should probably make this forum more visible on the CKtG homepage. It's possible a lot of your customers don't know this place exists, and I think putting a big link up to the forum right in between the privacy policy and customer feedback links at the top of the CKtG homepage would steer a lot more traffic here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm 

Customer Error! :-P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 pm 
Site Admin

I'm thinking about redesigning the header. Take out the block set pictures and add more stuff like this. Also a button with a big info page on shipping since this is our most asked about question.

Chefknivestogo Blog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:56 pm 
Site Admin

We found him and it was our customer from the UK. I know it's frustrating to not get quick response. I think this customer's issue is sorted now.

Hi Sue,

Yes I got your email, so thanks for that.

I actually sent 3 emails one last week. I had a nightmare today trying to find out what's happening and was pretty annoyed to be honest, which is probably more the carriers fault than yours.

It is sorted now anyhows, so thanks.

Regards

P

Chefknivestogo Blog

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next