It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:02 am

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 2 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Newbie stone set
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:31 am 
Site Admin

Rickme420 wrote:Hello everyone,

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for giving me hours of reading material on the forum. I'm not one to post much, but rest assured I'm here every day. I've had previous questions in the knife recommendation section about a gyuto I'm planning to buy, but that was before the Kohetsu line was released. As soon as I figure out how to get the knives shipped to Montenegro, I'll be getting the Kohetsu 240mm, a petty I haven't decided on yet, and a set of stones. After a few hours of browsing through the store and the forums I've fount 3 stones I need your approval for.

Latte 400
Nubatama Ume 1k
Suehiro Rika 5k

Fire off any suggestions you might have since I'm pretty much a noob. :D

Thanks!

Love your avatar Rick!

These 3 are all really good stones and I think you'll enjoy them.

I have a nubatama ume 2k that is made from the same company and same speckled look as the latte and ume 1k coming in about 5 weeks. That should be a great stone for your set as well.

Chefknivestogo Blog

Page 2 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2