We encourage you to post your questions about kitchen knives here. We can give you help choosing a knife.
Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:32 pm
After the ton of information concerning knives...I am looking for a left handed Chef knife 210mm-240mm and a vegetable knife. That is about all I do.
I am looking for something special, and I am not a professional by any stretch, but I do appreciate quality, and craftsmanship. I currently have Zwei knives...pretty mundane stuff.
List I had:
Richmond Addict 2
Asai Aogomi-super tsuchinna
I think I hit them all! Ha...
Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:35 pm
We have a pretty big selection so let's start with some more questions and then I'll give you a recommendation based on your answers. You've answered a couple of these but I like to see the list complete before I give my favorites.
1. Are you right handed?
2. What type of knife are you interested in (gyuto, nakiri etc..)
3. What size knife are you looking for?
4. Do you prefer carbon or stainless steel?
5. Do you prefer a western handle or a Japanese handle?
6. How much did you want to spend?
7. Do you know how to sharpen?
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.