Tis the season for Mushrooms!!
I managed to get about 100 lbs of chanterelle mushrooms this year. Made a pretty good soup, fried some up with amazing steaks from a local butcher, made a deadly mushroom dip and still have a freezer bin full of sauteed mushrooms.
Anyone have a favorite chanterelle mushroom recipe they would like to share
I was hoping to share some pics but couldn't figure out how to attach them at a resolution higher than 400x400.
Anyway, Here is a couple pics of the tasty lil morsels.
- Chicken of the woods before it was harvested
- (25 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Lobster Mushrooms!!!
- (35.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- First collection of Chantrelles this fall
- (41.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet