Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:03 pm
I’ve bought the following in the last couple of weeks:http://www.chefknivestogo.com/makope15.htmlhttp://www.chefknivestogo.com/kofubl2gy24.html
Now I’m in the market for a sharpening kit and the Edge pro full monty kit seems reasonably well suited for my needs. I have a couple of questions regarding what the package included:
1. Is this the angle cube included: http://www.chefknivestogo.com/kofubl2gy24.html
2. Is there a deburring felt cube?
3. What is the total weight of the package? Going flying with it…
Could you give a return customer a deal on the kit?
Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:04 pm
1. Yes it's included
2. This item is not included
3. I think it's about 5 pounds.
4. Sorry we only offer the free shipping and the no sales tax. We don't offer specials or discounts.
Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:14 am
If you're a wine drinker you could just use the corks, or ask a friend that is a wine drinker if you can have theirs. Pretty much a free de-burring solution. I tend to just polish off any burr left on my blades after sharpening with a strop. You can also just sharpen the burr off by doing less frequent and lighter strokes with the stone. There are several ways to do it without having to get a felt cube, but the cubes aren't expensive so no harm in getting one if you want it.