We have a massive amount of Edge Pro products so we figured it would be good to have a whole section on how to use the machine and what to use on it.
Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:07 pm
I have decided to purchase an Edge Pro Apex. After reading all the recommendations for your business on knifeforums.com, and looking through your selection, I've decided to purchase from you. However, I have a few questions. I've looked through your website for the answers to no avail, so if I missed something I apologize.
1) How long does the free shipping take? I live in Denver, CO.
2) It appears your EP kits don't include the ceramic hone, is this the case?
3) How long is the sale running on the Chosera Kit and the Full Monty Kit? I will be receiving my reenlistment bonus on Monday which would be when I would be placing the order.
4) Do you offer a military discount?
5) The Chosera Kit description says it includes a 30x magnifier, but the list shows 20x, is this just a typo?
6) The Chosera Kit description says it includes a felt deburring block, but the list does not show it, is the block included?
7) The Full Monty kit is normally only $20 more than the Chosera kit, yet with their current sales, the gap is now about $50, is this accurate?
8) Do you have anything new for the EP coming down the pipe that I might want to know about?
Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 pm
1. Usually 3 business days. We often ship same day as you order depending on what time of day.
2. Correct. You can buy the rod seperately but I don't recommend it. We have the idahone ceramic rod which has a real handle on it that I like better.
3. Prices should be stable through the end of the year at least.
4. We offer a 5% discount on orders over $1500 but other than the free shipping that's all we do.
5. We usually include the 20x Loupe. I like it better. If we run out we switch to the 30x magnifier. I fixed the copy.
6. We took out the deburring block. We have supply problems with it and if we run out the whole set goes out of stock so I pulled it. I updated the site just now.
8. The newest thing was the Glass Stones and that was a big investment in inventory. I'm not planning on anything else at the moment but it depends on customer requests more than anything. If you have a good idea for a gadget that will further trick out the machine please let me know.
Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:12 pm
For those curious, I had originally sent this in as an e-mail last night. I had a reply from Mark in my inbox this morning before I woke. I also had my bonus a few days early, and after a quick phone call to CKTG to confirm stock, I placed an order for the Chosera kit. It cannot get here quickly enough. Thank you again Mark for the quick response.
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:12 pm
You're welcome. I hope you like it.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.