It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Welcome
Welcome to chefknivestogo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Any chance there is/will be a 210 Richmond Artifex
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

Hello CKTG,

I'm in love with the knife, but the 240 is too big for me in my home kitchen, I always go for an 8"ish blade. I don't suppose you have a 210 R.A. Wa-gyuto,or may be about to release one? I'm looking specifically for a 7-8" knife, gyuto (kiritsuke-gyuto hybrid is my top pick but seem hard to come by) or santoku with a wa handle, wicked blade, fairly durable, PREFERABLY with Damascus or hammered or kurouchi just for personal eye appeal. I say preferably because the Richmond I mentioned has no frills, but is beautiful in its utilitarian way nonetheless. I thank you for your time,and anything you might be able to recommend. Price range is up to $150.

Happy holidays,
Dan

Chefknivestogo Blog

Post subject: Re: Any chance there is/will be a 210 Richmond Artifex
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:05 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Dan,

Here are a few suggestions. This Sakai Takayuki is really good and is hammered damascus:
http://www.chefknivestogo.com/satadagy210.html

This Tanaka Ginsan is a great deal on a really nice knife. I think you would like it and it's in your price range: http://www.chefknivestogo.com/tagi21gy.html

I am trying to do a 210 Artifex but it's still in the planning stage so I won't have them available until next summer (just a guess).

Chefknivestogo Blog

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]